Associate Professor, Measurement and Evaluation
Measurement and Evaluation
- Exploration of methodological issues in the field of psychometrics, with emphases on: (a) rating scales; (b) polytomous measurement models; (c) rating quality indicators; (d) Mokken scaling; and (e) Rasch measurement theory.
- Application of psychometric methods (especially those included in Line 1) to substantive areas related to education.
- Ph.D., Educational Measurement, Emory University, 2014
- M.A., Educational Studies: Quantitative Methodology, Emory University, 2012
- B.A., Elementary Education, University of West Florida, 2009
- B.M., Music Performance (Harp), 2009