Skip to content Where Legends Are Made
College of Education Apply to UA Make a Gift

Office of Financial Affairs

College of Education Docusign Forms

RequestsTravel/P CardStudent/Supplemental Pay
Adjunct Request FormTravel AuthorizationStudent Payment Form
Essential Spending
Summer Hiring RequestUA EDUC Faculty P-Card AgreementCertification Statement for University Business Expenses Student Reimbursement
Promotional Items RequestMissing Receipt AffidavitSummer Research Planning Form

UA Links

UA Travel Policy and Procedures

UA Spending Policy and Procedures

ePa Helpful Links

Entertainment Expense Form

Mileage Rate

Student Payment Form vs. Concur Payment

UA Grounds Use Permit

Degree Assistance

The Capstone Education Society offers $500 per year (with a max of $100 per person) to staff who are earning degree credit hours at UA. Applications will be taken up until the 1st day of class with the funds being available on a first-come, first serve basis. In order to be eligible for these funds, the staff member must have fees associated with course enrollment that are not covered by the UA tuition benefit. These funds are taxable.