Skip to content Where Legends Are Made
College of Education Apply to UA Make a Gift

COE Procedures and Forms

Office of Financial Affairs
Adjunct Request Form
Essential Spending
Summer Research Planning Form
Promotional Items Request
Travel Authorization
Summer Hiring Request
UA EDUC Faculty P-Card Agreement
Missing Receipts
If documentation has been lost or misplaced, contact the vendor for a duplicate copy. If a duplicate copy is impossible to obtain, a Missing Receipt Affidavit must be completed inside the reconciliation software and attached to the transaction. Please see the University’s Concur Site for additional information.  Multiple uses of this method could result in the loss of P-Card privileges.
Student Payment Form
Certification Statement for University Business Expenses Student Reimbursement