All academic classes are scheduled by Michelle Estes firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email her with your requests.
- 211 Conference Room: Contact Elisa Cerrina (email@example.com).
- 311 Rotunda: Contact Elisa Cerrina (firstname.lastname@example.org). (Carmichael Hall Rotunda Room Guidelines for Use)
- 106 Conference Room: Contact Jackie McQueen (email@example.com)
- 109 Classroom: Contact Michelle Estes (firstname.lastname@example.org) for scheduling and contact Elizabeth Wade (email@example.com) for keys (Carmichael Hall Key Control Form)
Autherine Lucy Hall
- Classrooms and Conference Rooms: Contact Michelle Estes (firstname.lastname@example.org) for scheduling.
- Computer Labs: Reservations may be made and keys may be checked out from Nina Barnes (email@example.com).
- Building Access: Contact Suzanne Gibson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for room keys and building access (Autherine Lucy Hall Key Control Form)
- Classrooms: No keys needed; contact Tech Support at 8-2445 for equipment training.
Barnes Education Center
Contact Tami Barron. (email@example.com or +1 205 348 8973)
- Carmichael Hall Classrooms: Contact Tech Support at 8-2445 for equipment training.
- Autherine Lucy Hall: Contact Tech Support at 8-2445 for equipment training. If you are assigned Autherine Lucy Hall Classrooms 104 or 214, know that there is a TV in each but you must bring a laptop for any presentations.
- Bidgood Hall classroom assignments must contact the Technology Group at 8-6841 or firstname.lastname@example.org, for equipment training and to obtain a user name/password. Bidgood is open 6:45 a.m.-8:30 p.m. (locks down at 6 p.m. on Fridays) so keys aren’t necessary.