Skip to content Where Legends Are Made
Education Apply to UA Make a Gift
old fashioned teacher desk

Substitute License

An individual cannot request the Substitute License. A substitute license may ONLY be requested by an employing Alabama county/city superintendent or eligible nonpublic/private school administrator for an individual who has graduated from high school or completed an Alabama State Department of Education approved equivalent.