For all current information about testing, etc., go to

What do I do if I’m going to take my prerequisites over the summer at another institution?
Not a problem. Follow the links below for requesting prerequisite overrides for math, chemistry, and biology, and don’t forget to complete your letter of transiency form.

Request a biology prerequisite override

Request a chemistry prerequisite override

Request a math prerequisite override

I’m concerned about getting a job and what comes after I graduate. What should I do?
It’s always important to focus on what comes next. The Career Center is accepting virtual appointments, and they offer numerous resources for preparing resumes and cover letters as well as job opportunities through Handshake. Visit the Career Center website for more information.

How can I get my red graduation cap and/or Latin-honors stoles?
We are currently working on a contingency plan for students to receive their College of Education Latin-honors stole and/or red cap. Students who are eligible will be notified via email at a later date explaining the new process.