Admission test scores (GRE or MAT) have been waived for fall 2021 to best accommodate applicants in response to COVID–19.
The programs in Educational Leadership prepare candidates for careers in educational leadership, research, policy analysis, and the professoriate. The programs emphasize the application of theory and research to the practice of leadership in P-12 schools. They foster high quality independent and critical inquiry into educational ideas and issues and provide candidates with the knowledge, skills, and dispositions needed to function as scholarly, ethical, and reflective decision makers. The programs prepare individuals to lead complex educational organizations in ways that improve schools, foster democratic communities, and promote social justice.
- M.A. in Educational Leadership (online)
- EdS in Educational Leadership (with Class AA certification) (online)
- EdS in Educational Leadership (with teacher leader Class AA certification) (online)
- EdS in Educational Leadership (with a concentration in School Library Media Specialist) (online)
- Ed.D. in Educational Administration (w/UAB)
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership
- Ph.D. in Educational Leadership
Dr. Becky AtkinsonAssociate Professor, Educational Leadership
323B Graves Hall
Dr. Yvette BynumClinical Assistant Professor, Educational Administration
Dr. Brenda MendiolaClinical Professor, Educational Administration
Dr. Roxanne MitchellAssociate Professor, Educational Administration