The College of Education is dedicated to the advancement of research, scholarship, and artistic productivity. We accomplish this by
- Promoting the dissemination and production of scholarly and creative work;
- Maintaining and supporting research center involvement;
- Encouraging and rewarding the pursuit of all external funding sources for research; and
- Strengthening the research preparation of graduate students.
The College also values the public engagement with the professional community at large, especially as it relates to bringing improvements to schools, families, and communities. We aim to
- Strengthen and support faculty service to the research community;
- Promote public engagement and outreach by faculty and staff; and
- Establish partnerships with key local and state constituencies.
You will find here the forward-thinking initiatives of the College of Education that encompass and promote the health and education of its community.