Doctoral Plans of Study

The EdD and PhD Plans of Study forms have been converted to DocSign for submission to the Graduate School. The forms may be found in MyBama under the Employee tab. On the Employee page look for Administrative System > Academics, Admissions, and Scholarship > Graduate Student Forms – Docusign. Click the link and then you will see the two forms under Doctoral Students. The forms must be initiated and submitted by the faculty member.

The forms linked below are provided for you to use as working copies to help you and your student prepare the submission to the Graduate School.