The Reading Education program adheres to the standards of the National Council for the Teachers of English and the International Reading Association. A master’s degree is available. Graduate admission is required for all programs and additional admission requirements are required.
We are dedicated to generative scholarship that uncovers and addresses problems of practice crucial to literacy teaching and learning.
- Application Procedures
- Degree Application
- Master of Arts Program of Study
- Comprehensive Exam Procedures
- Comprehensive Exam Application
- Course Offerings Reading Specialist Program 2015-2019
- MA Course Paper Rubric for Outcome Assessment